Saturday, September 12, 2009

Her Morning Elegance



It's always excites me to find sophisticated creations in this world.
This video is one of the best I've watched lately and the song is just brilliant !
The artist is Oren Lavie and the video created using 3225 still photos which made this beautiful stop-motion video . I'm proud to say all the people behind that video and oren himself they are all Israelis ,Israel is such a small country but still we have so many talented artist here :))))
To find more facts about the video and Oren Levie's music go check his myspace . I love the page where they tell about the video

2 comments:

  1. I have to say that that is one of the best videos I've watched lately too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE this song and the video is AMAZING! Awesome blog!

    ReplyDelete