Sunday, August 23, 2009

Buttons

DSC_0027
I love them in any shapes and sizes I love them old or new (but I prefer old)
I have so many of them especially whites and blacks but it's the colorfuls that I love the most!
most of my collection I inherited so I can't say I worked hard for this collection but every time I see a lonely button that fall from a shirt or a dress I pick it up from the street and put it in my growing collection. I have so many so here are some of them .
DSC_9985
DSC_0003
DSC_0012
childhood memories from my grandmother's house
I use to sleep on her pillows which had buttons like these
DSC_0019
DSC_0024
DSC_9996
DSC_9992
most of the collection is vintage
some are so old you can see sewing threads and rust on them

1 comment:

  1. Wow! Cool buttons!

    Have a great Sunday!

    http://christiecottage.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete